SWALLOW BARN - WHAT'S INCLUDED ?
Swallow Barn is a listed, individual barn which consists of kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower/wet room, separate bedroom (with double bed), living room with wood burner and TV. The Kitchen is fully equipped with dining table and chairs, oven and hob, fridge, washing-machine, toaster and kettle. Guests have use of an iron and ironing board, hoover and hairdryer. The Barn has its own private, enclosed garden and shared access to our field and meadow overlooking the property. Guests with small children will need to be aware there is a pond in the field. Guests with mobility issues should be aware that the barn is accessible via steps and is not adapted for wheelchair users.
What we provide:-
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Basket of logs and kindling (further logs can be purchased at cost)
- Selection of games and books
- TV with Freeview
- There is no separate internet access in the barn, however you are welcome to use our Wifi connection during your stay
- Bedding and towels (the exception to this is children < 24 months where guests will need to provide their own bedding).
- Cot and high chair at no extra charge (please let us know when booking and indicate where required on the Booking Form).
- A change of bed linen and towels for Guests per week of stay